In this week’s podcast, Dennis Bielik hosts Billy Baschnagel, a health care specialist with 40 years of experience at West Avenue Insurance. In response to several myths and misconceptions about Medicare and the Affordable Care Act, Dennis and Billy discuss a few of the most commonly asked questions:
- What options do you have for health care if you’re looking to retire before 65?
- When can you sign up for Medicare, and how will your income affect the cost?
- What do you need to know before choosing one of the eleven Medicare policies?
- What is a Medicare supplement, and when does it make sense to get one?
- How do social security and medicare impact each other?
If these are questions you’ve been asking yourself, then this quick thirty minute conversation may be worth a listen.
Dennis Bielik is a Vice President and managing director at TCG Group Holdings. He is responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of TCG Advisors, and he works to maintain the relationships TCG Advisors has with its clients, participants, outside vendors, and financial representatives. His goal is to help as many people as possible outperform retirement.
William B. Baschnagel graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in May of 1979 with his Bachelor of Business Administration degree. Billy wasted no time in starting up his insurance company, The InsNet Group in December of 1979. With over 30 years experience, Mr. B is still right on the pulse of the insurance industry. He keeps up-to-date with all insurance updates, monthly seminars, and continuing educational courses.
Fill out the following form to learn more about TCG:
Share this post